The staff recently went through dementia-friendly training sponsored by the Orange County Department on Aging. Even though it has only been a few months since the training, the staff believes that it has already proved beneficial to their jobs. “We have already put the information we learned into practice,” said Jeff Marsocci.
- HEALTHCARE: Will it be ACA or AHCA… How About HCSM?
- Financial Planning Basics Book Is Out!
- Annuity Funding: Individual Retirement Account Versus After Tax Dollars
- Life Insurance — It’s Not Just for Dying Anymore
- Is it time for the LGBTQ community to get their houses in order?
- Medicare and Long-Term Care Reality Check
- Turning 65 — Medicare Must-Knows
- Changing Your Irrevocable Medicaid/VA Pension Benefit Planning Documents
- Sometimes going cheap is really expensive.
- Estate Planning Dos and Don’ts When You Buy a New Home
- Estate Planning and Your Small Business
- Estate Planning and Terminal Illness